Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Section Officer. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Bhopal, Bengaluru & Ranchi|
|Job Role||Section Officer|
- Supervisor (Administrator)
- Supervisor Store
- Supervisor Cipher
- Hindi Typist
- Operator (Communication)
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Black Smith)
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for UIDAI Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale for UIDAI 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
UIDAI Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Written Exam, Interview.
Guidelines for Applying Offline for UIDAI:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.uidai.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Delhi, Below Supreme Court Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001.
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi – 834 010.
- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
UIDAI Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 10.08.2022 to 26.09.2022
UIDAI Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form For RO Delhi: Click Here
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form For RO Ranchi: Click Here
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form For RO Bengaluru: Click Here