Tata Memorial Centre invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Nurse. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be to reach the walk-in venue before the reporting time.
|Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mohali – Punjab|
- Office Assistant – 01
- Nurse for Research – 09
- Office Assistant: BBA/ B.Sc, M.Sc, IT, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 1 years’ experience or its equivalent from a recognized board or University
- Nurse for Research: B.Sc. (Nursing) / General Nursing & Midwifery (Registered with INC/ MNC) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University with 2 years’ relevant experience or its equivalent from a recognized board or University
Age Limit for TMC Recruitment 2022:
- As per Norms
Pay Scale for TMC 2022:
- Office Assistant – Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 22,000/-
- Nurse for Research – Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
TMC Selection Method 2022:
The selection of Candidates will be through a,
Guidelines for Walk-in-Interview for TMC:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur (Mohali), Medicity (New Chandigarh), Punjab.”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time as per the requirement of employment. (Refer to the Official Notification)
- Applicant’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
TMC Focusing Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 07.12.2022
TMC Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here