State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Executive. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Circle Advisor – 01
- Manager (Credit Analyst) – 55
- Manager (Projects-Digital Payments) – 05
- Manager (Products-Digital Payments/Cards) – 02
- Manager (Products-Digital Platforms) – 02
(i) Circle Advisor:
- Graduate, Retired Staff or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
(ii) Manager (Credit Analyst):
- Graduate (any discipline), (Full time) MBA (Finance) / PGDBA / PGDBM / MMS (Finance) / CA / CFA / ICWA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
(iii) Manager (Other Posts):
- B.E./B. Tech in any discipline, or MCA, or MBA/PGDM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age (Circle Advisor): 62 Years
- Maximum Age (Manager): 25 – 35 Years
Pay Scale for SBI 2022:
- Manager (Credit Analyst): Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-
SBI Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through Shortlist and an Interview.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: NIL
Guidelines For Applying Online for SBI:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.onlinesbi.com
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the applying link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, you may submit the application.
SBI Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 22.11.2022 to 12.12.2022
SBI Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link (Credit Analyst): Click Here
- Detailed Official Notification Link (Circle Advisor): Click Here
- Detailed Official Notification Link (Other Posts): Click Here
- Online Applying Link (Credit Analyst): Click Here
- Online Applying Link (Circle Advisor): Click Here
- Online Applying Link (Other Posts): Click Here