Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Trainees. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the email id given below.
|Organization||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Burnpur – West Bengal|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in venue/ E-mail|
- Operation Theatre Technician – 07
- Dresser – 03
- X-Ray Technician – 04
- ECG technician – 03
- Dialysis Technician – 02
- Pharmacist – 06
- Laboratory, Blood Bank Technician – 12
- PFT Technician – 01
- Optometrist – 02
- Phlebotomist – 02
- Vaccinator – 01
- Dental Hygienist – 01
- Dental Assistant/ Dental operating room assistant – 01
- Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for SAIL Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale for SAIL 2022:
- Salary: Rs.15,020 – 17,980/
SAIL Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through an Interview.
Guidelines for Applying Email for SAIL:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.sail.co.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Eligible candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form is provided) in the prescribed format to this mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confluence, Opp. To Burnpur Post Office, Near Bharti Bhawan, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time as per the requirement of employment. (Refer to the Official Notification)
- Applicant’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
SAIL Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 27.07.2022 to 13.08.2022
- Date of Interview 12th & 13th August 2022
SAIL Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Applying Form: Click Here