Punjab National Bank (PNB) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
- Officer – 23
- Manager – 80
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for PNB Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale for PNB 2022:
- Officer – Rs.36,000 – 63,840/-
- Manager – Rs.48,170 – 69,810/-
PNB Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Written / Online Test & Interview.
- All other candidates – Rs 1003/-
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates – Rs.59/-
Guidelines For Applying Online for PNB:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.pnbindia.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRD Division, Punjab National Bank, Corporate Office, Plot NO 4, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi -110075.”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
PNB Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 04.08.2022 30.08.2022
PNB Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link: Click Here