National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of JRF. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the email id given below.
|National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya)
|Type of Employment
|Central Govt Jobs
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree (M.Sc) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Pay Scale for NIT Meghalaya 2022:
- Rs. 25,000/-
NIT Meghalaya Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Short List, Personal Interview.
Guidelines for Applying Email for NIT Meghalaya:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.nitm.ac.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form is provided) in the prescribed format to this mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach all the required scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with the CV/Application form in the prescribed file format as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
NIT Meghalaya Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 03.08.2022 to 21.08.2022
NIT Meghalaya Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here