National Investigation Agency (NIA) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the direct link given below.
|Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Section Officer/ Office Superintendent
- Stenographer Grade-I
- Upper Division Clerk
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for NIA Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale for NIA 2022:
- Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
NIA Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Written Exam & Interview.
Guidelines for Applying Offline for NIA:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.nia.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- SP (Adm). NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NIA Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 28.07.2022 to 28.08.2022
NIA Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here