Ministry of Defence invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Ministry of Defence
|Type of Employment
|Central Govt Jobs
|Lower Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Educational Qualification: 12th or more post qualification experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Pay Scale for Ministry of Defence 2022:
- Rs.19900 – 63200/-
Ministry of Defence Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through an Interview.
Guidelines For Applying Offline for Ministry of Defence:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.mod.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfils all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Army AD Center, Ganjam, Odisha – 761052.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Ministry of Defence Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 22.07.2022 to 06.09.2022
Ministry of Defence Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here