Ministry of Home Affairs invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Group B &C. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||Group B &C|
Group-B & C
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – 70
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive – 350
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – 50
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive – 100
- Security Assistant/Executive – 100
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I – 20
- Junior Intelligence Officer-Grade-II – 35
- Security Assistant – 20
- Halwai Cum Cook – 9
- Caretaker – 5
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II – 7
- Educational Qualification: 08th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for MHA Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale for MHA 2022:
- Rs.5,200 – 1,51,100/-
MHA Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through an Interview.
Guidelines For Applying Online for MHA:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
MHA Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 22.06.2022 21.08.2022
MHA Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here