Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Hospitality Monitors. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be to reach the walk-in venue before the reporting time.
|Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||Hospitality Monitors|
- Hospitality Monitors
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for IRCTC Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Pay Scale for IRCTC 2022:
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/-
IRCTC Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Personal Interview.
Guidelines for Walk-in-Interview for IRCTC:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.irctc.com
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Near Indian Overseas Bank, V.S.S. Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), F-Row, Vidya Nagar, DD Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time as per the requirement of employment. (Refer to the Official Notification)
- Applicant’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
IRCTC Focusing Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 24.08.2022 to 28.08.2022
IRCTC Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here