National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Grade A. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||Grade A|
- Senior Law Officer – 09
- Law Officer – 09
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, LLB, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale for IOCL 2022:
- Senior Law Officer: Rs.60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-
- Law Officer: Rs.50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/-
IOCL Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a CLAT 2022 PG examination, Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT), and Personal Interview.
Guidelines For Applying Online for IOCL:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the applying link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
IOCL Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 21.07.2022 to 14.08.2022
IOCL Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification: Click Here
- Online Application Link: Apply Here