Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Agniveer. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the Online given below.
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||Agniveer (SSR, MR) – 01/2023 Batch|
- Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 Batch – 1400 Posts
- Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 Batch – 100 Posts
- Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Candidate should be born between 01 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Pay Scale for Indian Navy 2022:
- Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
Indian Navy Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Shortlisting (computer-based online exam), Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Exam.
- All Candidates (Examination Fees) – Rs. 550/- + 18% GST
Guidelines for Applying Online for Indian Navy:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the applying link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Indian Navy Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 08.12.2022 to 17.12.2022
Indian Navy Important links:
- Notification Link For Agniveer (SSR): Click Here
- Notification Link For Agniveer (MR): Click Here
- Online Apply Link: Click Here (Available on 08.12.2022)