Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Group C. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the direct link given below.
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||Group C|
- Fireman – 184
- Fire Engine Driver – 36
- Educational Qualification: 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Pay Scale for Indian Navy 2022:
- Fire Engine Driver – Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
- Fireman – Rs.19,900 – 63,200
Indian Navy Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Physical Fitness Test, Provisional Appointment Letter & Document Verification.
Guidelines for Applying Offline for Indian Navy:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.joinindiannavy.com
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO`CRC’), Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex (2nd Floor), Naval Base, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014.”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Indian Navy Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 18.06.2022 to 17.08.2022
Indian Navy Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here