Indian Army invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of TGC Entry. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||TGC Entry|
- Civil Engineering – 11
- Computer Science Engineering – 09
- Electrical Engineering – 03
- Electronics Engineering – 06
- Mechanical Engineering – 09
- Misc Engg Streams – 02
- Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course and are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate with a relevant field of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Pay Scale for Indian Army 2022:
- Lieutenant: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-
- Major: Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colone: Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-
- Colonel: Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-
- Major General: Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale: Rs. 2,05,400-2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS: Rs.2,50,000/-(fixed)
Indian Army Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a SSB, Written Test, Medical Exam and Interview.
Guidelines For Applying Online for the Indian Army:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the applying link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, you may submit the application.
Indian Army Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.2022 to 15.12.2022
Indian Army Important links: