Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Programming Assistant. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be to reach the walk-in venue before the reporting time.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Programming Assistant|
- Programming Assistant
- Programming Assistant: B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc-IT/ B.CA/ B.Sc in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit for IBPS Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Pay Scale for IBPS 2022:
- Rs. 25,500 – 47,043/-
IBPS Selection Method 2022:
The selection of Candidates will be through a,
- Short Listing
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
Guidelines for Walk-in-Interview for IBPS:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION, IBPS HOUSE, 90 FT DP ROAD, BEHIND THAKUR POLYTECHNIC, OFF. W E HIGHWAY, KANDIVALI (EAST), MUMBAI 400101”.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time as per the requirement of employment. (Refer to the Official Notification)
- Applicant’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
IBPS Focusing Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 14.12.2022 at 09.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M
IBPS Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here