HQ Northern Command invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Group C. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the direct link given below.
|Organization||HQ Northern Command|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Udhampur (J&K)|
|Job Role||Group C|
- Barber – 05
- Chowkidar – 06
- Cook – 06
- Washerman – 15
- Safaiwali – 07
- Tradesman Mate – 06
- Ward Sahayika – 15
- LDC – 03
- Messenger – 06
- Safaiwala – 10
- Educational Qualification: 10th, 12th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale for HQ Northern Command 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
HQ Northern Command Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Written Test & Skill / Trade Test.
Guidelines for Applying Offline for HQ Northern Command:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Command Military Dental Centre, (Northern Command), NCSR Gate, Opp Army Public School Junior Wing, Udhampur (J&K) PIN – 182101.”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
HQ Northern Command Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 02.07.2022 to 15.08.2022
HQ Northern Command Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here