Geological Survey of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Driver. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Geological Survey of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) NER – 25
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) WR – 18
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) CR – 21
- Educational Qualification: 10th with LMV and HMV driving licenses or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for GSI Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale for GSI 2022:
- Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
GSI Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Written and Trade Test.
Guidelines For Applying Online for GSI:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.gsi.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- The Additional Director General & HOD, North Eastern Region, GSI, Lumbatngen, Rynjah, Shillong-793006
- ÀDG & HOD, Western Region, GSI
- The Additional Director General & Head of the Department, Geological Survey of India, Central Region, GSI Complex, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440 006 (Maharashtra)
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
GSI Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 30.07.2022 12.09.2022
GSI Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form1: Click Here
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form2: Click Here
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form3: Click Here