Defence Research and Development Organisation invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Technician. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the email id given below.
|Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- Electronics – 07
- Carpenter – 01
- Welder – 01
- Turner – 01
- Machinist – 01
- Fitter – 01
- Electrician – 01
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant – 15
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English) – 04
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) – 02
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance – 02
- Educational Qualification: ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale for DRDO 2022:
- Rs. 7,000/- (Stipend)
DRDO Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Merit List.
Guidelines for Applying Email for DRDO:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates must email a detailed resume or a scanned copy of the duly filled application form( If the application form is provided) in the prescribed format to this mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates should attach all the required scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with the CV/Application form in the prescribed file format as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
DRDO Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 02.08.2022 to 16.08.2022
DRDO Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here