DRDO – Centre For Personnel Talent Management invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through Online given below..
|Organization||DRDO – Centre For Personnel Talent Management|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Role||Admin Assistant & Others|
- Stenographer Grade-I
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Admin. Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Security Assistant
- Vehicle Operator
- Fire Engine Driver
(i) Stenographer Grade-I: Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Junior Translation Officer (JTO): Master’s Degree in English/Hindi or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Stenographer Grade-II/ Administrative Assistant ‘A’/ Store Assistant ‘A’/ Security Assistant ‘A’: 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Vehicle Operator ‘A’/ Fire Engine Driver ‘A’: 10th, a Driving license for two or three-wheelers and light and heavy vehicles, and Knowledge of motor mechanisms/ Knowledge of traffic regulations or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Fireman: 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Age Limit for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age (JTO, Steno Grade II): 30 years
- Maximum Age (Other Posts): 27 years
Pay Scale for DRDO 2022:
- Stenographer Grade-I – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO) – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Store Assistant ‘A’ – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Security Assistant ‘A’ – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’ – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Fireman – Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
DRDO Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Tier I (Computer-Based Test) and Tier-II (Trade/ Skill/ Physical Fitness/ Descriptive in Nature)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/Women candidates: NIL
Guidelines for Applying Online for DRDO:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the applying link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
DRDO Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 07.11.2022 to 07.12.2022
DRDO Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Online Applying Link: Apply Here