National Metallurgical Laboratory invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be to reach the walk-in venue before the reporting time.
|Organization||National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR-NML)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- Senior Project Associate
- Educational Qualification: Diploma, B.E./B. Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E./M.Tech, B.Com, B.A, BCA, MCA, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 years
Pay Scale for CSIR-NML 2022:
- Salary: Rs.18,000 – 42,000/-
CSIR-NML Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Written test & Interview.
Guidelines for Walk-in-Interview for CSIR-NML:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.nmlindia.org
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time as per the requirement of employment. (Refer to the Official Notification)
- Applicant’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
CSIR-NML Focusing Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 02.08.2022 to 05.08.2022
CSIR-NML Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here