CSIR-Central Building Research Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be to reach the walk-in venue before the reporting time.
|Organization||CSIR-Central Building Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Associate & Others|
- Project Associate I & II
- Senior Project Associate
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate I & II, Senior Project Associate: BE/B. Tech, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Project Assistant: Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for CBRI Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 50 years
Pay Scale for CBRI 2022:
- Rs. 18,000 – 42,000/-
CBRI Selection Method 2022:
The selection of Candidates will be through a,
Guidelines for Walk-in-Interview for CBRI:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.cbri.res.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “CSIR – CBRI Roorkee”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time as per the requirement of employment. (Refer to the Official Notification)
- Applicant’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
CBRI Focusing Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 05.12.2022 at 10.00 AM
- Registration Time: 8.30 AM to 10.00 AM
CBRI Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here