Border Roads Organisation invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Multi-Skilled Worker. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Border Roads Organisation (BRO)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Multi-Skilled Worker|
- Store Keeper Technical – 377
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 499
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for BRO Recruitment 2022:
(i) Store Keeper Technical:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
(ii) Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale for BRO 2022:
- Store Keeper Technical: Rs. 18,000 – 63,200/-
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
BRO Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Test (Trade Test), and Primary Medical Examination (PME).
- Gen/OBC/EWS/Ex-servicemen Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Guidelines for Applying Offline for BRO:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.bro.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015.”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
BRO Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 30.05.2022 to 10.08.2022 (Date Extended)
BRO Important links:
- Short Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Notification Link: Click Here
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here