Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Director. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MBA, PGDM or more post qualification experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for BEL Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification
Pay Scale for BEL 2022:
- Rs.1,80,000/- to Rs.3,40,000/-
BEL Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through an Interview.
Guidelines For Applying Offline for BEL:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
BEL Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 05.08.2022 to 04.10.2022
BEL Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here