Bank of Maharashtra invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply online through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
- AGM – 03
- Chief Manager – 23
- Generalist officer (Scale III) – 100
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – 400
- Forex/ Treasury Officer – 25
- AGM: Professional Qualification Of CS, CA/CFA/CMA/ Risk Management/ Finance, Bachelor Engineer Degree, Master Engineer Degree in IT and Computer Science With a Minimum 50% Aggregate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or Unviersity
- Chief Manager: Bachelor Engineer Degree, Master Engineer Degree in IT and Computer Science With a Minimum 50% Aggregate, MBA, Diploma, MA in Economics, M.Phil, Ph.D., B.E/B. Tech In Computer Science, IT/MCA/MCS/M.Sc In(Electronics, Computer Science), Graduate, CA/CFA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or Unviersity
- Generalist officer (Scale III): Bachelor’s Degree With a Minimum 60% in Aggregate of, Professional Qualification like CA/CFA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or Unviersity
- Generalist Officer (Scale II): Bachelor’s Degree With a Minimum 60% in Aggregate of, Professional Qualification like CA/CFA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or Unviersity
- Forex/ Treasury Officer: Bachelor’s Degree With a Minimum 60% in Aggregate Post Graduate Degree in Business/ Management/Banking/ Finance or the equivalent from a recognized Board or Unviersity
Age Limit for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Generalist officer (Scale III):
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Generalist officer (Scale II):
- MinimumAge:25 years
- Maximum Age:38 years
Forex/ Treasury Officer:
- Minimum Age: 26 years
- Maximum Age:32 years
Pay Scale for Bank of Maharashtra 2022:
- AGM – Rs. 89,890 to Rs. 1,00,350/-
- Chief Manager – Rs. 76,010 to Rs. 89,890/-
- Generalist officer (Scale III) – Rs. 63,840 to Rs. 78,230/-
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 69,810/-
- Forex/ Treasury Officer – Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 69,810/-
Bank of Maharashtra Selection Method 2022:
The selection of Candidates will be through a,
- Online Exam
- UR/ OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST/ Candidates: Rs.118/-
Guidelines For Applying Online for Bank of Maharashtra:
- Click this link to Log on to the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the applying link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the passport size photo, required self-attested certificates, and signature in the prescribed format and size in the proper places of the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, you may submit the application.
Bank of Maharashtra Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 06.12.2022 to 23.12.2022
Bank of Maharashtra Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Online Applying Link: Apply Here