Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall apply through the direct link given below.
|Organization||Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Senior Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Junior Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Shop Assistant
- Fabrication Assistant/ Welder
- Shop Assistant Electronics
- QC Assistant
- Assistant Personnel & Administration
- Clerk & Junior Assistant
- Service Assistant
- Store Assistant
- Educational Qualification: ITI, Diploma, Any Degree, BE/ B. Tech, Degree in Law, Master’s Degree, MBA, CA, PGDM, ICWA/CMA, MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for ALIMCO Recruitment 2022:
- Maximum Age: 30 – 55 Years
Pay Scale for ALIMCO 2022:
- Rs. 36,600 – 1,44,000/-
ALIMCO Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through an Online Written Test, Interview / Skill Test.
Guidelines for Applying Offline for ALIMCO:
- Click this link to Log on to the Official Website www.alimco.in
- Download the official notification from the link given below.
- Go through the Official notification carefully and ensure that the applying candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the applying post.
- Download the Offline Application form from the link given below
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume (If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of required self-attested certificates and proofs as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- “Manager (Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209217.”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
ALIMCO Focusing Dates:
- Application Submission Dates: 08.08.2022 to 20.09.2022
ALIMCO Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here