Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Field Investigator. Applying Candidates download and read the official notification from the official website. The aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria shall be to reach the walk-in venue before the reporting time.
|Organization||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Role||Field Investigator|
- Field Investigator
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit for ACTREC Recruitment 2022:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Pay Scale for ACTREC 2022:
- Salary: Rs. 21,100/- to Rs.45,000/-
ACTREC Selection Method 2022:
- The selection of Candidates will be through a Personal Interview.
Guidelines for Walk-in-Interview for ACTREC:
- Click this link to log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Download the official notification file from the link given below.
- Read the Official notification carefully and confirm that the candidate fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Room No: 205, ACTREC, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210”
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time as per the requirement of employment. (Refer to the Official Notification)
- Applicant’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
ACTREC Focusing Dates:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 22.08.2022
ACTREC Important links:
- Detailed Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here